Sunday 8 July 2012

Super News and SO...a Freebie!!!

Hello blogging friends!!  I have SUPER news!  I am no longer a Whole Brain Teaching intern!!  Chris and the team let me know I have completed my internship and I am now ready to start honing my presenting skills!!!  So first thing is first!  Join the lovely Nancy Stoltenberg and I, along with other wonderful WBT teachers this Tuesday, July 10th for a FREE, FABULOUS WBT webcast as we fill in for Chris, who is on his way to Ohio for a WBT conference.


 Second, I would like to thank all my wonderful WBT blog friends and teacher followers out there who read my posts and have given me encouragement!!  You are wonderful!!  Power Pix Wall PosterTreats for all with two font options!!  Click below to download!

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Enjoy friends and happy blogging/teaching!!  I'm going to go and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!



3 comments:

  1. How exciting, congrats!! Maybe one day you can head out to Manitoba and present a conference!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Thanks for the Power Pix Download...very generous!! "See" you Tuesday!!

    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss L - love to come to Manitoba one of these days! Nancy - "see" you Tuesday:) Glad you liked the posters!

    ReplyDelete