Friday 15 July 2011

Back from my travels...

So I have been away from my computer awhile traveling and visiting - lots of people have brought up Whole Brain Teaching to me!  Everyone seems to be very positive about the whole concept.  Some can't wait to try it.  I have also met a few up and coming teachers who I have eagerly shared the concept and methods with.  They were very responsive!  Hope they try it out!  Happy teaching/summer/planning all!!  Off to Phoenix on Sunday for my very first face to face conference!!  Oh yeah!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am trying to spread the WBT gospel in my school. This will be my first year going whole hog WBT. I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I starting a blog for my third grade class this year:) I am looking forward to sharing our experiences!

    Heather Hansen
    WBT Intern
    2011/2012
    http://jncbe2@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job this week at the Phoenix conference! It was nice to meet you in person!! Keep up the great work!!
    Nancy Stoltenberg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was awesome meeting you this week! I had so much fun! Good luck with the start of your new year! Looking forward to talking with you throughout the school year! Hopefully we' ll attend a conference together again!

    ReplyDelete